- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Directly from manufacturer
- Free return shipping
Key advantages at a glance
- Transmission module for receiving subwoofer signals wirelessly
- Installs directly onto the subwoofer, suitable for all models
- Works with DecoderStation 6 & CoreStation, other A/V receivers require <a target="_blank" href="index.php?vw_type=308&vw_id=15684"><strong>wireless transmitter </strong></a><br />
- Wireless, digital and stable transmission up to 10 m + lossless sound quality
- Easy installation, discrete size and minimal electricity usage, standby mode
- Automatic on/off, receives line-signals and volume adjustments
- Comes with power adapter and RCA cable
- Works with DecoderStation 6 & CoreStation, other A/V receivers require wireless transmitter
With the Wireless Subwoofer Receiver, it’s no longer necessary to place the subwoofer within cable length of your receiver. You’ll be free to position it wherever it sounds best and is least in your way. When it comes to finding where in a room a subwoofer produces optimal sound, there’s no substitute for trial and error. This is the only way to experience how the room interacts with low frequencies which can create standing waves and reflections. With the Wireless Subwoofer Receiver, you can freely move your subwoofer around the room until you find the place where it sounds best. Simply connect the receiver module to the subwoofer input and plug it in to a power supply. The Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter (available separately) connects to the A/V receiver. Teufel's DecoderStation 6 and CoreStation come with the Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter pre-installed. If you power your system with these devices, you will not have to purchase a separate transmitter. The receiver and transmitter pair with each other in a matter of seconds. With less than 20 ms time delay, the Wireless Subwoofer Set is among the fastest wireless modules we offer. Not only is the wireless transmission fast, it’s lossless for clean, precise bass and high impulse fidelity. Test the Wireless Subwoofer Receiver for up to 8 weeks. A power cord and connecting cord are included with delivery. The transmitter and receiver are also available as a bundle under the name Wireless Subwoofer Set.
1 × Sub Connect RX
- 1 × Mono-Cinch-Cable 0.5m - C3005A – Black
- 1 × power adapter – Black
Subwoofer Wireless Receiver
Receiver module for the wireless transmission of subwoofer signals.
Description Item Width 11 cm Height 2,8 cm Depth 9 cm Weight 0,12 kg
Description Item Power supply voltage 230 V Automatic on/off Yes Storage for settings when disconnected Yes Standby-Function Yes Standby-Power consumption 0,1 W
Description Item Frequency range from/to 20 - 200 Hz
Description Item Cinch output 1
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.